Conference at the Columbia University : The Global Pact for the Environment: Multi-Disciplinary Perspectives on the Future of International Environmental Governance
On the morning of September 26, 2018, the Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment (CCSI) and the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN), with support from Iberdrola and under the guidance of Prof. Jeffrey Sachs, Special Advisor to the UN Secretary-General on the SDGs, and Laurent Fabius, former President of the COP21 and President of the Constitutional Council of the French Republic, hosted a conference to discuss the Global Pact for the Environment.
Please, find here the Global Pact for the Environment Event Write Up Draft !
- Conference in Turin (October 19th, 2018)
- Conferences in China (12 & 14 octobre 2018)
- For the program of the conferences in Chinese, click here.
- Conference in Chile (August 28th, 2018)
- Conference in Dakar (May 4th, 2018)
- Conference in Bogota (March 2018)
For the details of the programme, please click here.