Publications related to the Global Pact for the Environment
- Teresa Parejo Navajas, “Primera aproximación al Pacto Global del Medio Ambiente, por qué es una buena idea”, Revista Aranzadi de derecho ambiental, n°40, 2018 pp. 177-189
- Louis J. Kotzé, Duncan French, “A critique of the Global Pact for the Environment : a stillborn initiative or the foundation for Lex Anthropocenae?”, (2018) International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics 1-28.
- Thierry Lefèvre, Conférence-midi “Le Pacte mondial pour l’environnement, vous connaissez ?”, Blog Planète viable, 1er Octobre 2018
- Tullio Scovazzi, “Il progetto di patto globale per l’ambiente”, Rivista Giuridica dell’Ambiente, 2017, p. 375-377.
- Maria Magdalena Kenig-Witkowska, “The draft Global Pact for the Environment”, ClientEarth Prawnicy dla Ziemi Foundation, Warsaw, October 2018.
- Michael Burger, Teresa Parejo and Lisa Sachs, “Global Perspectives on a Global Pact for the Environment”, Climate Law Blog, Sabin Center for Climate Change Law, 20 September 2018.
- Patrick Thieffry, “The Proposed Pact for the Environment and European Law”, European Energy and Environmental Law Review, 17 September 2018.
- Cymie R. Payne, “A Global Pact for the Environment”, American Society of International Law, vol. 22, issue 12, 5 September 2018.
- Margaret Young, “Global Pact for the Environment : Defragging international law ?”, Blog of the European Journal of International Law, 29 August 2018.
- John H. Knox, “An idea whose time has come”, Newsletter no. 28, 30 July 2018.
- Irina Moroianu ZLĂTESCU, “TOWARDS A GLOBAL PACT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT”, Law Review, vol. III, Special issue 2017, pp. 123-130
The Charlevoix G7 summit communique.
The resolution opening the negociations towards a Global Pact for the Environment, adopted by the United Nations General Assembly on Mai 10, 2018.
Dakar Call to action, for the adoption of a Global Pact for the environment (Dakar, Senegal, 4 May 2018).
Lecture about “Climate Justice and the Global Pact”, given by Lord Robert Carnwath, during the Asia Pacific judicial colloquium on Climate change (Lahore, Pakistan, 26-27 February 2018).
On 24 January 2018, John H. Knox, Special Rapporteur on the issue of human rights obligations relating to the enjoyment of a safe, clean, healthy and sustainable environment, released his report to the Human Rights Council of the United Nations.